The Human Resource Leadership Forum of Southern New England is an exclusive membership organization for senior human resources professionals in Central Connecticut and Massachusetts.Successful candidates for membership in HRLEADERS-SNE should:
1. Be senior practitioners with broad influence within and across their organizations.
2. Be employed at the top two to three layers of organizational leadership in HR or a related function.
3. Demonstrated success in aligning HR with business outcomes, and have strong relationships with senior business leaders.Membership Fees
Benefits of Membership
- Corporate membership: $395 for the program year starting January to December.
- New members joining on or after July 1 are prorated for $195 for the half year.
- Nonprofit membership: $195 for the program year starting January to December.
- More than one member from your company joining, please review our sponsorship offerings
Your annual membership fee entitles you to:
* All individual and organizational membership information is strictly confidential and is to be used only for HRLEADERS-SNE purposes and member-to-member support. Use of this information for vendor or other non-HRLEADERS-SNE Board approved solicitation is prohibited.
- Attend all programs held during the year.
- Bring one guest, per year, free to a program of your choice.
- Access all speaker information and presentation materials from current and past programs.
- Interact online in the HRLEADERS-SNE Online Community.
- Obtain contact information for fellow HRLEADERS-SNE members and organizations*.