HRLF Presents: Digital Disruption & the Socio-Tech Business Model
A Travelers Case Study
Digital disruption is no longer in the horizon, it is here. Three quarters of executives in a recent Infosys report indicate Artificial Intelligence will be critical to their organizations success, 40% think AI will drive revenue by 2020 and analysts think 40% of jobs in the insurance industry will be automated by 2026. Technology has moved from a department to being at the center of value creation for efficiency, customer experience and virtual marketplaces giving rise to a new Socio-Tech business model. Join us for a panel discussion with senior business leaders from the Travelers sharing their viewpoints and experiences as they evolve their organizations to meet the needs of their customers and employees in a digitally focused world. You will gain perspectives and understanding of:
* Background data on what is happening in the digital domain and the rapid emergence of the Socio-Tech business model.
* How The Travelers is experiencing these digitally driven changes and opportunities
* How The Travelers is responding across their business model
* What are the implications and challenges for HR organizations and The Travelers approaches to addressing them
* How can HR leaders be agents for what appears to be once in a lifetime levels of change.
Our Panelists from Travelers:
* Susanne Figueredo, SVP, Business Insurance Operations
* Jason Galvin, VP & CIO Enterprise eBusiness
* Bruce Gifford, SVP, Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics
* Janette Suffern, VP, Technology Human Resources